Welcome to the Pharmacy Provider Portal. We’re dedicated to bringing you the information you need to best care for your patients.
How to become a Participating Pharmacy in the Elixir Network:
- Ensure Part I and II of your pharmacy’s NCPDP profile is up-to-date with the most current information.
- Complete all fields on thePharmacy Network Enrollment Request Form and return to Provider Relations via email email@example.com.
- Pharmacy Network Enrollment Request forms that are not signed will not be processed.
- Once the completed Pharmacy Network Enrollment Request form is received, Provider Relations will review in addition to Part I and II your pharmacy’s NCPDP profile for credentialing.
- Please note, completion of the Pharmacy Network Enrollment Request form and NCPDP Part I and II does not guarantee access into the Elixir Network.
- You will receive an email response back stating whether your pharmacy has passed credentialing or not.
- If your pharmacy passes credentialing, you will be sent a Participating Provider Agreement (PPA) for signature.
- Once Provider Relations has received the signed PPA from your pharmacy, please allow 7-10 business days before you are able to process claims.
For all other inquiries, please contact the Elixir Pharmacy Help Desk toll-free at 1-800-361-4542.
Pharmacies are requested to provide the following to ensure that requests can be reviewed without any disruption:
- Rx number
- Date of fill
- Drug and strength
- Quantity dispensed
- NCPDP number
- Acquisition cost
- Contact name and number