Effective: September 1, 2020
This policy describes the privacy standards and practices of Elixir Rx Solutions, LLC (hereafter, “Elixir”). The Elixir website is intended to provide you with access to various online information and tools to help you manage your prescription drug benefits. In order for Elixir to provide these services, there will be instances where Elixir will request personal information from you. As part of our efforts to protect your privacy, Elixir has provided this policy to explain how we use and protect your personal information gathered from you via this corporate website. This policy is applicable only to the Elixir website.
Collection of Information
We may obtain personal information through the Elixir website. The types of information we may obtain include:
- Contact information (such as name and phone number);
- username and password to access Elixir products and services;
- date of birth;
- insurance information (such as your member ID); and
- any other information or content you may provide on the website.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the information described above to:
- Create and manage your account;
- offer and provide products and services to you;
- respond to and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and website; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, financial analysis, anonymization, encryption and tokenization of personal information);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
No persistent cookies are used on this site. No files or information are stored on visitors’ computers, and no information is captured from visitors’ computers from this site. User session cookies are used on the host server to store information about products selected for purchase.
Our website is not designed to respond to "do not track" signals received from browsers.
In the course of maintaining your prescription drug benefit, personal information you provide on this website may be shared with other Elixir operations, your health plan, and other companies performing services on behalf of Elixir or your health plan. These third parties are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena), (ii) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
How We Secure Your Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personally identifiable information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Elixir may provide links to other sites that we believe offer our customers useful services and information. Since these sites are not under the control of Elixir, we cannot and do not make any representation or guarantee regarding the linked sites or their content. Providing these links does not constitute an endorsement by Elixir, and we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies or security procedures of the linked sites. We encourage you to review the privacy and security policies of any site you visit, as this policy is solely applicable to the Elixir website.
Consent and Updating this Policy
How to Contact Us
Elixir Rx Solutions, LLC
Attention: Privacy Officer
10895 Lowell Ave., Suite 100
Overland Park, KS 66210